Leidos is seeking Systems Engineers with TS/SCI polygraphs to work on intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston, VA area. Systems engineers are responsible for
technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. Primary Responsibilities
- Analyze user requirements and high-level system architecture to develop system requirements
- Design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Lead design and development activities.
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of design requirements, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Provide guidance to system development/implementation planning by preparing system engineering management, system integration, and/or test plans
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Basic QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) A
- WS Essentials AWS Cloud Experience Agile Experience
- Azure Fundamentals
- MS Powershell I & II 2016 MS
- Sharepoint Server 2007 MS Windows Server 2008
External Referral Bonus:Eligible Potential for Telework:
No Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Travel:
No Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [emailprotected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.