The California Consumer Privacy Act ('CCPA') requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for collecting the personal information (this 'Notice'). This Notice only applies to California residents.
The purpose of collecting personal information about you is to inform us during your job application process. Through the course of your application, we may collect some or all of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Identifiers such as your legal name, aliases, your mailing address, unique personal identifiers, email address, and other demographic information.
- Electronic activity information such as your browsing history, information submitted through our job application process, and other information related to your online activities
- Geolocation data such as where you are accessing the website from.
- Professional and employment-related information such as your job employment history, your education, and other employment-related information
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to our associates and a strong, positive culture is a significant driver of this success. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you will feel something special; an atmosphere of personal, authentic human connection. We call it making Ripples. We invite you to be a part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, create Ripples, and share stories that celebrate life and the human connection. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we value each and every one. Join us in creating culture one story at a time!
We are excited to offer this temp-to-perm position during COVID 19 to help people get back to work. If you re someone that is skilled in multiple areas and can be flexible in your day to day job assignments then we can help you get back to work during these unprecedented times
Bring your passion and strong work ethic to us! Experience in 1 or more of the following skills:
- Technology (Face Time, Zoom, Google Meet, Social Media)
What you can expect from us:
- Screeners (Screen people entering the community to rule out COVID 19 exposure)
- Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations. Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliate's via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.
- An extraordinary company culture
Posting ID: 555276702Posted: 2020-07-14