The Administrative Assistant are required to answer the phone and handle any walk-in traffic. Assist with other administrative duties when directed by the Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Facility's personnel, safety, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Report witnessed or reported allegations of resident abuse/neglect immediately to the Administrator.
- Treat residents, family members, visitors, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident and family information.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Answer the multi-line phone professionally within the first two rings.
- Greet walk ins and direct them when needed.
- Prepare and send facility mailings.
- Assist with new hire packets.
- Place maintenance calls for service on office equipment.
- Sort and deliver office mail and faxes.
- Prepare and send UPS/FedEx packages.
- Maintain facility phone list.
- Data Entry and Filing.
- Assure compliance to all State and Federal regulations including blood borne pathogens, infection control, use of hazardous materials and fire safety.
- Maintains resident and employee confidentiality at all times
- Must have basic computer skills.
- If required to operate a motor vehicle for business purposes, must successfully complete the requirements contained in Company's Motor Vehicles policy.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential position functions of the job with, or without reasonable accommodation.
- Employee is required to use a transfer/gait belt or to obtain the assistance of another employee when attempting to assist residents when lifting or carrying objects in excess of 25 pounds. The employee must be aware that during the normal, routine performance of the essential functions, some of the following body movements may occur naturally, although they may not be a requirement of the job.
Posting ID: 555276773Posted: 2020-07-14