Support the Branch Manger in the daily operation of the Branch Office.
- Provide Customer Service
- Solicit for new or renewed customer business
- Receive payments and post to customer accounts
- Maintain cash drawer accuracy and security
- Prepare and handle office deposits
- Prepare and process applications
- Perform collection activities on delinquent accounts by both written and telephone communications, and also through customer home visits.
- Assist with the development and training of all new personnel
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate filing and record-keeping system
- Prepare and assemble reports for remittance, and for branch records
Prior experience with customer service. Knowledge of State and Federal lending regulations. Valid State driver's license and acceptable driver's record. Access to reliable transportation for use in employment. Computer literate and able to operate a ten-key calculator.
High School diploma or equivalent. Please note: The omission of specific statements does not preclude Management fro assigning specific duties that are not listed above.
Posting ID: 555276802Posted: 2020-04-08