This role may perform various duties in our Corona Distribution Center, which may include:
- stocking and replenishment
- picking and packing
- outbound shipping of customer orders
Stock and restock shelves:
This position will be managed and paid through a third-party provider.Qualifications :Education:
- rotating items
- returning merchandise to shelves
High school diploma or equivalent Important Skills:
- Ability to read and understand the English language to compare and read product descriptions, names and shelf labels within the DC.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting distribution standards
- Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and punctuality are very important.
- Able to work the shift hours listed above, plus potential overtime.
- Able to perform repetitive and manual tasks on a consistent basis.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively; products vary in weight and size
- Comfortable walking up to 8 miles per shift (steps vary by role and shift)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Warehouse experience and past experience with an RF Scanner a plus!
Posting ID: 555276842Posted: 2020-06-24