The California Consumer Privacy Act ('CCPA') requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for collecting the personal information (this 'Notice'). This Notice only applies to California residents.
The purpose of collecting personal information about you is to inform us during your job application process. Through the course of your application, we may collect some or all of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Identifiers such as your legal name, aliases, your mailing address, unique personal identifiers, email address, and other demographic information.
- Electronic activity information such as your browsing history, information submitted through our job application process, and other information related to your online activities
- Geolocation data such as where you are accessing the website from.
- Professional and employment-related information such as your job employment history, your education, and other employment-related information
Role is Monday- Friday, though requires that Directors are flexible for occasional nights and weekends.
We're committed to creating extraordinary communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We're looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team.
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community, and are a dream come true for a Memory Care Program Director for our Memory Care Program. Our care staff does so much more than what the title reflects. This is why we choose to call our care staff "NAYAS." Naya is an ancient Sanskrit word that means GUIDE, PERSON of WISDOM, LEADER.
Does that sound more like the right care environment for you to lead?
We are currently looking to hire a Memory Care Program Director who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. Your career should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. Bring us your passion and we can provide that for you!
Our Memory Care Program Director will not only provide supervision of the care delivered by our Naya's but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and have experience as a Manager or Director in assisted living or memory care, then come on board with us and experience the most extraordinary community in the area!
We look forward to meeting you!
What we can provide for you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Beautiful work environment
- National and Regional support
- Managerial role in a Memory Care facility preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in Assisted Living or memory care
- Proven survey history
- Exceptional knowledge of State Regulations
- Proven Leader
- Team Builder
- Experienced Educator
- Excellent computer skills with Word, Excel and online systems
- Great communication skills
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.