Job DescriptionTechnical Writer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6 monthsDescription:
- The Engineering Education (EngEDU) organization provides client engineers and the world with relevant and timely technical content, learning resources, and tools. We partner with engineers to facilitate development of live and online classes, codelabs, tech talks, and other innovative learning formats. We make continual learning and knowledge sharing an integral part of client's engineering culture.
About the Tech Writer Role
Client's engineering education team is looking for a Technical Educator to create leadership development education. As a Technical Educator, you will design, develop, launch, and help maintain client's leadership development curriculum for our global technical audience. You are expected to quickly establish and maintain relationships/credibility with partners, identify needs/requirements, and manage multiple and potentially inconsistent sources of content. To be successful in this dynamic environment, you must possess strong communication skills, great teamwork ability, strong attention to detail, and overall good business judgement.Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with engineers to develop and organize training materials
- Analyze needs and design scalable learning solutions
- Communicate with senior level stakeholdersSkill/Experience/Education
- BA/BS in Education or related (e.g., teaching credential) Hands-on experience with technical topics or environments (e.g., programming, networking, front-end development, etc.) 5 years' experience designing, developing, and delivering education curriculum using multiple mediums. Ability to create, review, edit, deploy, and update training materials. Action-oriented understanding of instructional design methodologies, tools, and techniques. Knowledge of leadership development theory Strong project management skills. Excellent critical thinking and communication skills. Experience with data-driven decision making. Confidence with technical topics when working with subject matter experts.
- Experience in working closely with Program Managers, SMEs,.
- Looking for someone with Instructional Design Background.
- Strong Leadership development experience and Managing experience.
- Content writing- understand what kind of content to be write and strong understanding of strategy & vision of the organization.
- Experience in Google tools (Google AdSense, Google AdWords, Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Search - Console, Google Trends, Google My Business, Google Marketing Platform)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender,age, sexual,orientation, citizenship, or disability.