Job DescriptionOperations Associate I
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 9 MonthsDescription:
- Social Media Communications Operations Associate
- The Operations Associate role will offer critical support to the Social Media Comms Strategy & Operations team, implementing and maintaining new long-term solutions to help the team streamline execution and amplify impact. Working in tandem with the Head of Strategy & Ops, the Operations Associate will help identify opportunities for business improvements and methods to define/measure the success of those initiatives. With a number of large-scale projects rolling out in 2020, the team will need help ensuring all moving pieces are carefully tracked and executed. This role will be key in designing and implementing rollout plans, keeping systems up to date and providing insights for future improvements. Comms moves fast, to succeed in this role you'll need to be able to juggle multiple projects at once while ensuring that all of your t's are crossed and your i's dotted. You'll also need to be a creative, solution-oriented problem solver as we look to tackle the needs of a complex org. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help solve real problems and move them forward from planning phase through execution.
Assist in the preparation and maintenance of regularly scheduled reports via assorted GSuite tools (sheets, slides, docs, etc)
Provide weekly updates for all assigned requests and projects
Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time
Work with Ops team to increase operational rigor and overall effectiveness of the organization across various vectors (e.g., access to information, pipeline management, measurement and reporting tools, processes, etc). Scheduled projects include:
Oversee migration to new workflow tracking tool in Google Sheets
Support design and maintenance of info sharing pages in Google Sites
Help create and maintain databases to provide insights to teams (automated reporting, searchable archives, basic CRM spreadsheet)
Collaborate with Operations team in preparation and execution of team-focused events
Support teams through one-off troubleshooting, problem-solving, and education/training on processes and tools, particularly around process-oriented items like opening a PO Skill/Experience/EducationMandatory:
- 2-3 years relevant experience (structuring & analysing information)
- Expert with Google Sheets (import ranges, query functions, pivot tables, etc)
- Solid organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to "do what it takes to get the job done.
- Must be able to identify project tasks, accurately estimate task completion dates and deliver on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
G Suite expertise, especially Studio, Slides, Sites
Knowledge of analytical tools & techniques (SQL/Database, Big query, analysis)
Ability to develop functional design and solutions for inhouse systems, built from scratch
Written communication skills (bonus for ability to write clear simple instructions)
Bonus for prior experience working with Client
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender,age, sexual,orientation, citizenship, or disability.