Job DescriptionTitle: Help Desk Analyst Tier 1 & Tier 2Location: Downtown DC and Vienna VADuration: Full TimeClearance: Top SecretRequired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of customer service and customer support principles and methods.
- Must be able to report, respond to, and resolve customer requests.
- Must be able to install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot hardware and software components.
- Must be able to present formal and informal training and assistance to customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of knowledge-based applications.
- Must be able to participate in the planning and delivery of a full range of customer support services to the organization.
- Functional Responsibility
- Create tickets with basic user information and forward to the Tier 1 & 2 Service desk queue for further evaluation.
- Answer initial calls for all user issues at the TSC including IT, Security and Facilities issues in the building.
- Monitor ticketing queue and work on assigned tickets.
- Resolve all issues based on priority for unclassified and classified networks.
- Communicate effectively with users and update tickets with all relevant information.
- Escalate issues to leadership as needed including after hours and weekend sending emails and calling on call support.
- Support on-site shift operations 24/7/365.
- Maintain access to email accounts, mailboxes, distribution groups, personal storage tables (PSTs) and calendars.
- Assist with hardware decommissioning.
- Connect printers to applicable network.
- Serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software, computer systems, printer issues and multiple unclassified and classified networks.
- Create, unlock and disable Active Directory accounts. Account creations include external networks.
- Additional & 2 duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 555277532Posted: 2020-05-27