Job DescriptionSoftware Engineer III
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6 monthsProject Overview:
- Clients Ads team builds, manages large scale distributed systems and big-data to support products like Google AdSense, Google Display Network and more.
TVCs are expected to help with migrating big data from one data store another data store. This involves updating jobs, configurations, performing testing, validating the data for correctness and ensuring respective data sets are migrated to new system completely without impacting other business metrics negatively.Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Understand and author C++ and other configurations to enable data migrationAuthor test code, validate data for correctness and ensure quality with migration.Debug data and quality issues as needed to unblock the migration. Collaborate with other engineers to ensure code and processes meet the internal standards.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional 4-5 years of coding experience in C/C-plus-plus Big Data, NoSQL
- Key/Value (KV) stores highly desired
Experience in large scale distributed systems. Experience in working on production and site operational issues Experience working with open source server-side software such as ZeroMQ, RocksDBSkill Matrix:Skill Name Level Years Mandatory Description
C++ 4 4-5 Years Yes Programming Language
Object Oriented Programming 3 4-5 Years No
BigData 3 4-5 Years Yes
NoSQL Key Value Stores 4 4-5 Years Yes
SQL 3 4-5 Years No
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender,age, sexual,orientation, citizenship, or disability.",
Posting ID: 555277573Posted: 2020-05-27