This is a project based position, working from home, and supporting increased call volume, by providing inbound customer service support.
Alorica at Home gives you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home. No commute, no business professional wardrobe required, no terrible office coffee, your home and ALL of its perks!
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintain and update customer information as necessary
• Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Escalate calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provide feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Customer service experience a plus
• Phone-related customer service a major plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Bilingual language skills a plus (but not required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
At home positions will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
• High Speed Internet
• Land Line or Unlimited Minute Cell Phone Plan
• The comfort of your own home!
• Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 555277694Posted: 2020-05-27