CHENEGA GLOBAL PROTECTION, LLC
Company Job Title: Cleared American Escort
Chenega Job Title: Guard II
Colorado Springs, CO
Site Security Manager
Non-Exempt, Full Time
04-03-2020*THIS POSTION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD*Summary:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Cleared American Escort will escort and monitor non-cleared personnel and assist with access control for secured areas at a federal government construction project in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Escorting and monitoring un-cleared workers in accredited facilities
- Denying entrance of prohibited materials and other items as specified by the Accrediting Official (AO) or designee
- Conducting random inspections of secured areas for unapproved personnel and material items
- Handling various other duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 6 months of security experience
- Ability to work a consistent full-time or part-time guard schedule
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the worksite
- Ability to operate a personal computer is required
- Ability to maintain required security clearance
- General knowledge sufficient to aptly operate a hand-held radio is required.
- Must be available for weekend and on-call work.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Posting ID: 555280617Posted: 2020-05-27