Registered NursePrimary Location:
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serves people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As a Registered Nurse with California MENTOR, you'll be one of these extraordinary people.Description
The Registered Nurse (RN) supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate RN who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your RN skills to assess and ensure each individual's health care needs are carried out with the support of CNA's and LVN's.Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications: What we require of you:
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Communicate with the Physician and external medical centers to ensure consistency of essential medical information
- Provides technical assistance, medical oversight and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual's service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
• Current RN license in good standing with the state of California
• One year of clinical experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with individual's families, health care team and leadership
• Valid CA Driver's License in good standing
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
Do you have nursing experience and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today! Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!