Job DescriptionTransformation & Program Management (T&PM) is a global and diverse team of consulting professionals that are working with global stakeholders to analyze, define, prioritize business requirements and oversee all business relocation proposals as well as new and existing business growth initiatives for the entire organization.
T&PM Project and Program Managers are responsible for enterprise-wide projects regarding location strategy, implementing strong governance model, financial and project level reporting, and coordination with shared service partners and the Global Delivery Centers.
Successful candidates that will join our team in Wroclaw office can expect:
- An interesting, challenging and highly collaborative global role.
- Interactions with various business managers and shared service partners to understand their needs and translate those into project requirements.
- An opportunity to get organization insights, global exposure and build cross-functional network within the bank.
- Owning and managing end to end projects.
- Maintaining and updating project reports (RAG, Financials, actuals vs forecasts, etc.).
- Taking responsibility that the quality of data is appropriate and accurate
- Producing project meetings and presentations
- Ensuring that issues and risks are identified and timely escalated.
- Need to ensure that all Audit, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Regulatory requirements are met.
- Contributing to T&PM culture, proposing improvements to way-of-working and reporting.
- Relevant work experience - ideally in financial services industry
- Solid background in project management, business transformation/management or in a consulting role
- Previous track of record in working with US/EMEA/APAC stakeholders and abilities to:
- Chair and effectively facilitate project meetings for large audience
- Adjust communication style to the receivers,
- Set priorities and goals
- Prepare clear meeting minutes and project related documents
- Create outstanding presentations that are telling a story
- Influence more senior colleagues and stakeholders
- Build long-lasting and meaningful relationships
What we can offer you:
- Eagerness to deep dive into topics and drive solutions in partnership with business and shared service partners
- Understanding of management/financial data and ability to translate them into business and project conclusions
- Critical thinking, seeing a bigger picture and change awareness
- High attention to details combined with a top-down perspective
- Hands-on knowledge of Excel and project management software
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
esxepnlev BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.Primary Location:
Deleted Nodes-HR00000Requisition Number:
Posting ID: 555281297Posted: 2020-05-27