Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday. "I never wake up and not want to go to work. I'm blessed beyond belief for my career and my company. My patients are the branches of my heart and soul, my coworkers the bark that protects me and Compassus grows the roots that keep me grounded." - Jodi, Physical Therapist- Home Health
At Compassus, we are dedicated to compassionate care, clinical excellence and providing comfort and support to patients and their families facing the end of life. For many of our team members, this is more than a career - it's a calling.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today as a Physical Therapist- Home Health to positively impact the experiences of our patients and families. Position Summary
The Physical Therapist- Home Health is responsible for providing medically prescribed, goal-oriented therapy in accordance with the Physician Plan of Care, company policies and professional Standards of Practice. As the Physical Therapist, you will provide therapeutic treatments and participate in the development of patient physical therapy plans of care. Principal Accountabilities
- Provide skilled restorative treatment including using moist heat, whirlpool (portable) paraffin baths, gait training, ultra sound electrical muscle stimulation, test and measurements for Range of Motion
- Supervise exercise programs, prosthetic training, balance coordination treating, and cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Participate in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate the care of the client & family, exchange information and problem solve and receive staff support
- Willingly accept direction from Director of Clinical Services or Director of Therapy
Education and/or Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to travel to patient homes
- Valid driver's license and auto liability insurance
Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy program. Current CPR certification. Minimum one year experience in a home health setting. Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
Currently licensed Physical Therapist in state of practice.
Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Posting ID: 555281310Posted: 2020-05-27