How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Position is responsible for the support of Nursing Administration in staffing needs and administrative needs of hospital nursing units. Responsibilities
Responsibilities during the shift include but not limited to:
- Assists in securing additional resources as needed by calling per diem, agency etc.
- Schedule patient observers, plot out coverage and rotate the coverage.
- Document staffing changes
- Calculate Department of Health staffing ratios and fax to the appropriate staffing units.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Secretarial School or comparable is preferred
- 1 year secretarial experience is required
- 2 to 4 years secretarial experience - Staffing office preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Smart Square, ANSOS- One Staff and Acuity Plus Systems is a plus
- Must be organized and possess the ability to work quickly
- Ability to work day shift hours, weekend and holidays are required.
- Flexible schedule and ability to come to work with last minute notice.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 555281321Posted: 2020-05-27