How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our Phlebotomists are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. The Phlebotomist is responsible for collecting accurate and complete blood specimens from inpatients and outpatients in a timely manner in accordance with MHS and laboratory policies and procedures and Federal/State regulations and for providing customer service support. Our complete spectrum of laboratory services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system. Responsibilities
A day in the life as a Phlebotomist at Hackensack Meridian Health
- Registration of patients and proper collection of blood and urine samples in the Laboratory Out-Patient area.
- Must maintain a professional caring approach with patients and team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Certificate in phlebotomy is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a phlebotomist is preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 555281323Posted: 2020-05-27