Route Maintenance TechnicianHourly Compensation:
Responsibilities Braum's is seeking a full-time route maintenance technician.
This individual will utilize their experience with electrical, plumbing and mechanical to do maintenance on the stores and restaurant equipment. This maintenance technician will be assigned a territory to ensure responsive and pro-active maintenance.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a good driving record
- Good mechanical and diagnostic skills
- Self-motivated, driven, honest and dependable
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physical ability to climb ladders and work at high elevations
- Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
A criminal background check is required as part of the on-boarding process.
Posting ID: 555281344Posted: 2020-05-27