The Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (PCCM) provides expert care for patients with lung diseases in our pulmonary clinics and critically ill patients in our Intensive Care Unit. In addition to our commitment to outstanding clinical care, we are proud of our extensive research programs, from basic science to clinical trials. Our educational mission includes teaching on many levels, including our two fellowship programs in Pulmonary Critical Care and Critical Care Medicine. Read more about PCCM on our website: www.ohsu.edu/pccm
Function/Duties of Position
- Clinical: Provision of inpatient or outpatient clinical duties in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, as assigned by Division and Department leadership, with a primary focus on virtual intensive care
- Administrative, Educational, and Academic: There are no specific administrative responsibilities assigned at this time. Educational responsibilities include meeting the general expectation related to the Fellowship and Resident rotations when on call, presenting at and otherwise participating in division grand rounds and other conferences. May be assigned to a PCCM fellow as a mentor. Will participate in fellowship recruitment. Further administrative and educational responsibilities will be developed in conjunction with the division chief.
- Research: You will have the opportunity to engage in scholarly activity in the area of your expertise
- MD/DO or foreign equivalent
- Must have or be eligible for an Oregon Medical License
- Board Certification eligible in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Apply here online. Please be sure to upload a cover letter and CV.
All are welcome
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting ID: 555281358Posted: 2020-05-27