SAIC has a contingent job opportunity and is seeking qualified personnel for an exciting position in Atlanta, GA. SAIC will support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats. If you are interested in working in this dynamic environment, please review the job description and requirements below and then let us hear from you.
The Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer (RSA Archer) is responsible for managing the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance, oversees daily operations of systems to ensure system availability, and may perform other duties as assigned.
The Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer (RSA Archer) responsibilities will include:
- Support the installation and management of the RSA Archer system; configure integrations and interactions between Archer and its various modules and with other information systems.
- Partner with security and infrastructure teams to maintain system availability.
- Assist with the implementation of RSA Archer and the eventual migration from the current incident management system
- Support Archer applications to accommodate business requirements and/or design changes
- Troubleshoot data feed integration, stakeholder notifications, and reporting requirements
- Provide extensive knowledge of RSA Archer. Train Archer users on the use of the tool as appropriate. Support customer/Archer A&A users to understand and navigate the process and terminology
- Manage customer Archer user accounts. Perform bulk user upload and single user account creation. Provide customer/Archer users with technical support
- Transfer data to other applications for reporting purposes. Export/Import Privacy data into customer/Archer ingestible templates. Integrate other software/applications with Archer. Assist OpDivs and system users on how to perform the process of data import into customer/Archer and exporting meaningful reports to management stakeholders. Assist in validating data fields for use in the import process
- Support enterprise firewall management, security information event, and log management engineering, incident management/governance risk compliance engineering, and enterprise packet capture management engineering
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience and seven (7+) years of relevant experience. Experience shall include a range of assignments in technical tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility.
Seven years progressive experience and two or more years with Archer are highly desired requirements for this position. Depending on the candidate, experience with similar products such as Servicenow or Telos Xacta IA Manager may be considered.
This position requires a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance. DESIRED:
Experience working within the Department of Health & Human Services
One or more industry standard cybersecurity certifications, e.g.CCSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP is preferred. Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability