SAIC is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to joint the team in Panama City, FL. The selected candidate will provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives. Job Responsibilities:
QualificationsEducation and Experience:
- Provides risk management activities that assure an acceptable level of risk for the organization/project.
- Produce DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.
- Perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) functions which are broad in nature to include, but not limited to, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), vulnerability management, detection and response support services
- Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system
- Responsible for development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages for the A&A of both new and existing networks, labs, and programs of record
- Validate RMF packages for the A&A of both new and existing networks, labs, and programs of record
- Influence the system requirements and design processes to incorporate the identification of Cyber requirements.
- Suggest architecture solutions to the systems that support both the functional requirements of the systems and Cyber or IA requirements
- Responsible for identifying applicable security controls and analyzing assessment procedures to validate the controls
- Assist in developing POA&Ms for non-compliant controls
- Create, update, and assess compliance of various systems to align with DoD/DoN standards and requirements
- Ensure reports are maintained and that security vulnerabilities are tracked and remediated
- Provide information security expertise to system development teams throughout the lifecycle process
- Must be able to interface with other teams to create an overall solution to meet A&A requirements.
- Other tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Test HW/SW products with total solution level verification
- Identify the root cause of complex problems from an A&A perspective and provide the deliverables to assure ATO acceptance
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, A&A artifact generation, and solution concept and design
- Develop deliverables in order to meet customer's written requirements while meeting security requirements as outlined in Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; OR, Masters and three (3) years or more experience; OR, PhD and 0 years related experience. Certifications:
Must have at least one of the following certifications:
Must have an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.Travel:
Travel will be required up to 20%. Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 555281499Posted: 2020-05-27