SAIC is looking for team members to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Transforming All-Source Analysis with Location-Based Object Services (TALOS) to advance the state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and advanced analytics to enhance the DoD's and the Intelligence Community's (IC) information processes and technical architectures. DoD and the IC, warfighters, policymakers, and acquisition leaders must address strategic challenges that focus on leading-edge IT to deliver insight, advantages, and dominance in all warfighting domains-land, maritime, air, space, and cyber.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for coordinating with Security and preparing or updating security-related documentation. Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives. May be required to design data structures for data interchange. Develops data standards and converts data to controlled vocabularies; develop metadata structures including dictionaries, taxonomies and ontologies. Additionally, the candidate may develop semantic data and metadata representations, as well as information governance policies to manage risk and usage of data.
- Manages system security processes and controls as defined in DoD Directives, Manuals, and Instructions.
- Applies the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to Information Systems Security, which is further elaborated in additional Committee on National Security System Instructions (CNSSI) 1253, with the objective of obtaining an ATO.
- Collaborates with programmers and developers in preparation or updating of security-related documentation.
- Develops the Body of Evidence (BOE) to prescribe common controls as defined by the agency on whose network the system resides.
- Reviews and updates System Security Plans and privileged and general user's guides.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability