SAIC has an opening for a Program Control Analyst to support a variety of activities related to budget and finance for an IC research and development (R&D) customer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics such as commitments, obligations and expenses
- Interface with program and project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc.
- Day-to-day support of managing government program budgets
- Running financial reports from the customer's system
- Oversee program budgets and execution rates
- Run financial reports on group projects to track and report on the status of commitments, obligations and expenditures using customer's budget tools
The position requires someone with interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently. QualificationsActive TS/SCI with PolyBachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field5+ years of experience in Finance or related fieldAt least 2 years of experience working with government budgets and financeInterpersonal skills to drive awareness and education on financial matters within the officeStrong organization skills and attention to detailStrong knowledge of Microsoft ExcelDesired Qualifications:At least 5 years of experience working with government budgets and financeExperience working in the Intelligence Community within the financial management disciplinePossess at least one - Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), Certified Public Accountant (CPS), or similar professional society certifications in financial management.Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 555281557Posted: 2020-05-27