The organization is seeking a Senior IT Audit Specialist to serve as a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Team Lead. The successful candidate will assist the IT Audit Lead manage a team of audit analysts who are responsible for CAP management and remediation of audit findings.
- Facilitate meetings with contractor, Agency and third-party staff to support CAP-related engagements
- Manage resources appropriately to ensure workload is evenly distributed among team members
- Review audit reports and coordinate audit remediation efforts with contractor and Agency staff in order to remediate findings within specified deadlines
- Review policies and procedures for compliance with applicable standards and to identify areas of improvement for audit finding remediation
- Strong leadership skills managing a diverse team.
- Strong focus on collaboration, team building, and customer service
- Demonstrated skill running effective meetings with team members and getting buy-in and participation from executive leaders
- Candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting audit remediation activities for government agencies
- Experience managing and working with diverse IT backgrounds
- Candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changing environment and deadlines to provide a consistent level of service
- Candidate must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Understanding of NIST standards including NIST SP 800-53 rev4
- Understanding of FISMA metrics
- Experience working as a Federal Civilian government contractor desired.
- Professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CAP or Security+
The ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust level of clearance. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 9+ years' experience required, with 4+ years supporting or performing IT security audits and/or audit remediation activities, 3+ years managing personnel
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 555281614Posted: 2020-06-03