SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are currently seeking talented Chief Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSEs) to leverage their technical and information assurance (IA) expertise to identify and mitigate potential vulnerabilities within existing and newly designed and developed networks, applications, and computing systems and environments. You will have the opportunity to work with multi-disciplined engineering teams and organizations to architect, design, and implement IA policies, procedures, and solutions to assess, analyze, manage, and mitigate security risks for mission-critical, operational environments. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the safeguarding of valuable intelligence systems and data, ensuring positive mission outcomes.
- Supports the architecture, design, implementation, and sustainment of IA and information security functionality to facilitate the design, prototype, and development of unique analytical tools to enable the manipulation of extremely large data sets and real-time systems
- Conducts assessments of security threats and risks within the systems development lifecycle and computing systems and environments to recommend, implement, and evaluate mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined engineering teams as the primary security engineering representative for the architecture, design, and implementation of networks, applications, and computing systems and environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline. Experience in lieu of a degree in acceptable.
- 20+ years of ISSE experience
- CISSP-ISSEP certification is required
- Experience with DoD and NIST Risk Management Frameworks (RMFs) and processes
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability