- Basic Description
- Accountable for maintaining an assigned area of the Hospital in a sanitary, orderly fashion. This position is expected to report any defects or repairs needed to maintain the physical appearance of the Hospital and its grounds.
- Specialized Knowledge, Experience and Skills
(Education, Experience and Skills required to fully perform the requirements of the position)
- Degree / Education
- Eighth Grade
- Ability to read and write
- Level of Experience
- All licensure must be current/valid and from the state of West Virginia.
- Typing/Word Processing skills required for this position
- Computer Skills required for this position
- Other Required Areas of Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Acceptable SUBSTITUTIONS (if any)
- Patient Group Knowledge(Only applies to positions with direct patient contact)
- The employee must possess/obtain (by the end of the orientation period) and demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide developmentally appropriate assessment, treatment or care as defined by the department's identified patient ages. Specifically the employee must be able to demonstrate competency in: 1) ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of patient needs; 2) knowledge of growth and development; and 3) understanding of the range of treatment needed by the patients.
- Assigns work to or supervises others
- Competency Statement
- Must demonstrate competency through an initial orientation and ongoing competency validation to independently perform tasks and additional duties as specified in the job description and the unit/department specific competency checklist.
- Minimum Requirement Comments
- May be responsible for cleaning secured medical supply rooms and secured medication rooms throughout the hospitals. May be required to be qualified as authorized personnel to work in these areas without an escort.
- Physical Requirements
(Essential physical requirements)
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- HAND COORDINATION
- ARM COORDINATION
- TWIST UPPER BODY
- CLIMBING HAND-OVER-HAND
- Activities Requiring Time
- Standing - 8 hr
- Walking - 8 hr
- Reaching / Pulling
Posting ID: 555281741Posted: 2020-05-27