Job Reference #
Are you an engineer who is passionate about build/managing cloud platforms for big data work-loads? Do you want to design and build next generation of Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) platforms on the cloud using existing and emerging technologies? Do you have the drive to innovate? Do you want to help develop next generation risk-analytics platform entirely on cloud using big-data technologies? We're looking for someone like that to join us and:
• maintain and improve current on-prem high-performance computing infrastructure (Grid Computing, In Memory Caching, Hadoop and Spark Platforms).
• maintain and Improve existing CI/CD pipeline
• investigate new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit our team and organization.
• work with Cloud Engineering and Networking teams and build Infrastructure in Azure Cloud.
• work with Pivotal Kubernetes Service (PKS) to containerize and deploy Micro-services
• provision Cloud Infrastructure using Terraforms/ARM templates
• educate other engineering teams and advocate for scalable and maintainable architectural decisions.
Country / State
United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be joining Market Risk IT Team within UBS who is focusing more on developing risk-models in Cloud or migrating existing on-prem models into cloud using start-of-the art bit data & cloud technologies. You will collaborate closely with several stake holders within UBS or outside organization (i.e. Risk IT CTO, Cloud Engineering Team, Cloud Business Officers (CBO), Networking Teams, Azure Microsoft Professionals, Databricks Teams) to build a next generation risk analytics platform using big-data technologies on Azure.
• ideally 3+ years experience as a Devops Engineer.
• experience with any of Azure, AWS or GCP Cloud platform
• hands on experience with CI/CD build chain and the tools and development processes behind (Teamcity or similar tools)
• hands on experience with version control and build tools such as GitHub, Maven, Gradle, TeamCity & Nexus
• good knowledge of Linux environment.
• experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
• exposure to Hadoop and Spark platform is good to have
• experience with infrastructure-as-code provisioning Terraform or AMI
• scripting experience on Shell Scripts, Java Script and Groovy
• container based architecture and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
• cloud Devops Engineer certification from any of GCP, AWS, Azure (Preferred)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 555281765Posted: 2020-07-08