At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Laborer - Destrehan, LAADM Grain
This is a full-time, hourly position.Position Summary:
We are looking for a high potential individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities at our Destrehan, LA grain processing facility. This position reports to the shift supervisor.Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Area housekeeping and cleaning of equipment and buildings
- Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed
- Assist in repairs and work as relief for river crew and houseman crew
- Assist with grain handling
- Movement and operation of forklift and skid-steer.
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Wearing a respirator is an essential function of this position and a PFT will need to be completed and passed in order for an applicant to be considered for this laborers position
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted, shovel material and operate a vacuum
- Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Able to obtain and possess a valid Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC card) is a requirement per Homeland Security to access secure areas
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position. *Candidates are required to provide their own means of transportation to and from work.
This position offer a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status. City
LA - Louisiana Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.