At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Do you have SAP experience? Join ADM, where you can make a difference in yourself, your future, and the world!SAP S/4 HANA Support Senior Analyst - FinanceLocation: Erlanger, KY
Exempt level position.Position Summary:
The Support Analyst will be part of the Service Delivery Organization which is responsible to maintain all ADM systems in operation with highest availability. As a member of the Service Delivery Organization, an SAP analyst will analyze the tickets raised by user(s) and provide response/resolution to the user or work with the concerned teams/ 3rd party providers to resolve the issues as the per the Operational/Service Level Agreement with the business. The individual will also be responsible to work with the architects, developers and testers to build and deliver small enhancements in line with the global template design after approval from the Solution Delivery organization.Job Responsibilities:
- Provide deep functional & technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across different modules and technical components.
- Assume full ownership of the support tickets in the respective process area, work with integration, other process teams, development teams, 3rd party support providers to resolve the tickets within Operational/Service Level Agreement limits.
- Understand global template and regional solutions designed/developed by Solution Delivery teams and resolve the tickets keeping the solution intact.
- Perform thorough testing including regression testing before releasing any solution for final user validation.
- Understand and follow ADM IT processes in performing all day-to-day activities.
- Understand ADM IT Service Management process, update incident/problem/service tickets regularly and accurately and document resolution in the service management tool.
- Design and Configure minor enhancements following the ADM standard configuration/naming standards, document Functional design documents.
- Provide technical input in support of audit requests, as needed.
- Follow regulatory compliance and Security standards.
- Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
- Minimum 5 years' experience in one or more SAP modules; Experience with S/4HANA highly preferred.
- Deep Knowledge of SAP solutions covering one or more Finance processes : Cost Accounting, Product Costing, General Ledger, Profitability and Cost Analysis, Asset Accounting, Financial Reporting, Tax, Consolidations and Financial Close management. Experience with Central Finance, Financial MDG a strong plus.
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas in Customer Service, Procurement, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing; experience integrating SAP with external tax engines (e.g. OneSource, Vertex), procurement tools (e.g. Ariba), Financial Close Management solutions (e.g. Hyperion) a plus.
- Knowledge of standard SAP localizations in Finance supporting global deployments.
- 3 years' experience in a support analyst role in a medium/large organization.
- Experience with 24x7 support covering all time zones, working with multi-cultural support teams spread across different geographies.
- Additional experience with leading team of support analysts in the respective area of expertise will be highly preferred.
- Experience with a full-lifecycle SAP implementation will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience working in an agile environment
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet support Operational/Service Level Agreements
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's degree related to Information Systems, Business or other relevant academic discipline
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check. City
KY - Kentucky Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.