At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com. Laborer - Fostoria, Ohio
This is an hourly, full time position.Position Summary:
This position is an entry level position and the candidate must be capable and willing to advance into an Operator level position.Job Responsibilities:
- Candidate is expected to perform a variety of tasks: cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming, painting, oiling, greasing, lubrication, lift and haul bags of trash up and down stairs
- Operate a track mobile and fork lift
- Candidate will load and unload railcars
- Some maintenance and equipment adjustment
- Other duties as required
- Must have a safe working attitude, able to work in a team environment, maintain a positive respectful attitude, and be able to perform tasks in a timely manner
- Basic computer knowledge and general math comprehension are other skills helpful in this position
- Must be active and participate in food and beverage safety programs, learn and follow written rules and procedures, produce accurate documentation, be willing and able to learn other jobs to fill in for temporary or permanent vacancies
- Qualified candidate must have regular and prompt attendance, have the ability to climb stairs, perform some lifting, sit and stand for long periods
- Candidate must be able to work in confined spaces, work at heights, bending, kneeling and squatting
- Candidate must be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dust environment
- Candidate must be able and willing to perform shift and weekend work
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with a disability. Shift
OH - Ohio Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.