SAIC has an opening for anElectricalEngineer
supporting the ASIL grouplocated in Huntsville, AL.The selected candidate will be a member of a highly motivated team providing hardware/software development, integration, and test support to the Systems Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) Directorate. Responsibilities Include:
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience
- Support of development, testing, and integration of special purpose electronics
- Cabling of launch vehicles, communications platforms, and rocket systems
- Fabricating, repairing, and testing of electro-mechanical hardware
- Review electrical schematics
- Perform functional and environmental testing on systems
Bachelors degree in related field and zero (0) years or more experience; 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.Required Skills:
- Must have experience related in fabrication, repairing, and testing of electro-mechanical hardware (CCA's, wiring harnesses, test fixtures, LRU's, etc).
- Must have a solid understanding of Electronics Theory and applications plus an ability to read and understand schematics.
- Must have experience with soldering and operation of basic test equipment such as meters and O'scopes.
- Must have experience with functional and environmental testing.
- Musthave active Interim Secret clearance to start with the ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret clearance. Current Secret clearance preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 555282034Posted: 2020-05-27