Job Reference #
Are you passionate about data and dealing with data systems ? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to ensure high quality in fast paced innovative teams?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• analyze and understand business requirements, writing and reviewing tests and test automation scripts related to big data technologies, contributing to release and iteration planning working in an Agile team.
• working on all aspects of STLC and owning test planning, preparation, execution and reporting.
• work with team members and test manager to help achieve the goal of a high-performing, high quality delivery team
Smart Platform (Smart Email) - QA
Country / State
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within Investment Bank Technology department in Weehawken focused on our Evidence Lab platform. You will be working in will be responsible for integrating commercial tools into the Evidence Lab stack and could also expand to support the whole Investment Research Program.
Evidence Lab is one of the most innovative and highly regarded teams in UBS Investment Bank. The business specializes in analytical techniques such as web harvesting, geospatial, social media, market research, and data science to uncover unique insights and that power our Investment Research.
You will be joining a team of Information Technology professionals aligned directly with the Evidence Lab business to help build the next generation data platform and solutions that will power the future of this exciting business.
• a degree in Computer Science, CIS / MIS, or related engineering or technical fields
• working experience ideally between 4-7 years
• ISTQB or Similar software testing certification.
• experience testing Microsoft Outlook plugins is a huge advantage
• strong experience of RDBMS systems and API testing is an advantage
• good experience of test automation using UFT (VB Scripting) or Similar tool
• some Knowledge of Adobe Campaign will be preferred
• familiarity in working with Cloud based data systems especially MS Azure
• familiarity with the Windows server and desktop environment
• any experience of deploying builds into test environments for web applications, desktop software, Big Data, Self Service Data Preparation or Data Science tools
• team player with an attitude to pursue new ideas and self-improvement
• an effective communicator with excellent Written and verbal communication skills
• able to persevere through technical difficulties
• able to plan your own work, follow the plan and update others on your progress
• passionate about technology and data
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 555282189Posted: 2020-07-08