At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aIT Hardware Asset Management Analystto join our team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (US-OK), United States (US).
• Develop and implement Asset Management processes for Hardware management processes (inventory, usage and procurement reconciliation).
•Hardware asset management activities include creating, updating, tracking, monitoring, and maintaining hardware assests in asset management database
• Build and drive strategy to mature the Asset Management service
• Participate in hardware audits and remediation efforts
• Interact directly with clients and other internal and external sources to obtain relevant data and documents in required forms and consistent with project objectives and deadlines
•Assess data accuracy and reasonableness and follow-up directly with clients appropriately to achieve necessary understanding and to resolve the hardware assetanomalies
• Ensure quality and timely delivery of customer requirements.
• OtherHardware Asset Management duties as assigned.
• 8+ years of experience in a similar role
• Strong Excel and Dashboard skills
• In-depth experience and knowledge on end-user computing hardware asset management for vendors such as Dell, HP, Lenovo
• Experience in project management and customer management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on customer service, including experience handling challenging situations
• Detail oriented, customer oriented, result delivery oriented, analytical thinking
• Degree in a technical field (preferred)
• Experience on industry leadingHAM/SAM tools such as SNOW/Flexera preferred.
• An Industry recognized certification such as CertifiedHardware Asset Manager
• Experience working in a managed services environment and with virtual teams
• Experience with various database and spreadsheet tools - SQL, Access, etc.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Manager, Consulting, Database, SQL, Cloud, Management, Technology