At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aDesktop Support Senior Analystto join our team in Minneapolis, Minnesota (US-MN), United States (US).
The Services team has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while implementing complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. We accomplish this through the combination of experienced consultants with a unique implementation approach and culture. Our enterprise consultants possess deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous successful implementations. This experience and expertise, combined with our lean, cross-life cycle methodology, helps ensure solutions that deliver real value for our customers.
This position will be a Client based position. Role Responsibilities
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical products
- Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday activities
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical specialist
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
- Performs maintenance and repair services
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
- 5+ years' experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- Must have proven customer service background
- Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operating system environment
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts
- Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skill set; basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved
- Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues
- Individual must have ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Minneapolis Job Segment:
Consulting, User Experience, Technical Support, Technology