At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aSalesforce Developerto join our team in San Diego, California (US-CA), United States (US). Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Nice to have Skills:
- Develop, test, document and deploy high-quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices, as well as business needs
- Collaborate with technical architecture/ development lead to analyze business requirements and develop the customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Resolve Critical Production Support issues and perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications.
- Perform custom Salesforce.com development using various development tools provided by Salesforce Platform such as Custom Objects, Visualforce and Apex, Process Builders, Flows, Lightning Component Framework, the Force.com / Visual Code IDE, migration tools, SOQL, and Integration APIs.
- Carry out development tasks to the highest quality standards, including: coding and documentation, unit and system testing, adhering to the best practices and salesforce design patterns.
- Process Automation and Workflow Rules, APEX & Visual Force Programming, Batch Jobs, Sharing & Security, Salesforce1, Lightning Component Framework, S2S, Sites, Reports/Dashboards.
- Salesforce Development tools including Salesforce Platform such as Custom Objects, Visualforce and Apex, Process Builders, Flows, Lightning Component Framework, the Force.com / Visual Code IDE, migration tools, SOQL, and Integration APIs.
- Development experience in Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Force.com development best practices and design patterns.
- Experience with Salesforce administration
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API and the Metadata API.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with third-party systems using web services and app exchange apps.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and/or Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge on Salesforce DX.
- Knowledge on DevOps process and tools like Jenkins, Microsoft Azure, Gearset/Autorabit for Salesforce.
- Knowledge on Einstein Analytics.
- Knowledge of relational database architecture
Bachelor's degree in computer science or like program, which is comprised of certificates and experience.
- 3+ years' experience of working on Salesforce CRM Technical Customization and Development/ Apex/ Visualforce
- 5+ years L1/L2 SFDC Technical Support
#INDAPPS This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
San Diego Job Segment:
Consulting, Computer Science, Database, ERP, SQL, Technology