Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to help lead a restaurant and have the opportunity to grow into running your own? If so, our Assistant Manager position is for you!
As an Assistant Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
• Assist the General Manager in all aspects of operating the restaurant
• Lead the restaurant in the General Manager's absence
• Participate in annual store business plan development
• Make recommendations regarding the hiring and termination of employees
• Attend meetings requested by the General Manager, District Manager, or Area Director
• Develop restaurant operation skills and grow within the organization
To be successful as an Assistant Manager, we expect you to:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent
• Have experience in restaurant operations
• Be able to perform all duties of restaurant staff
• Have strong supervisory, organizational, and communication skills
Whether you're looking for a team environment, leadership opportunity, or the chance to develop into running your own restaurant, we have great opportunity for you! Apply today to join the Meritage Hospitality family of Wendy's!
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators with more than 300 restaurants operating in 16 states. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, operating with a workforce of more than 9,400 employees.
*The above statements are not all-inclusive.
*Wendy's will, upon request, provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with the ADA to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant with a disability, unless doing so would cause Wendy's undue hardship.
Meritage Hospitality Group is proud to offer a great culture, competitive pay, flexible schedules, 401k with company match, and other perks!
Posting ID: 555283438Posted: 2020-05-27