Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Duties and Responsibilities:
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Part time End User Tech Refresh to join our team in the San Antonio, Tx. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical, operations, and training support to users of new end user equipment and provides leave behind materials
- Performs tech refresh installs and setups for outdated equipment
- Assists in planning and designing PC support systems
- Installs, tests, and documents applications software programs
- Develops reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 6 months or more of related experience in PC Setup and installation
- Experience providing technical support to users of company's personal computers
- Experience pulling cables and installing PC's
- Should have some of the following - End User Service, Hardware Desktop Break Fix, Desktop Phone, Thin Client Break
- shifts will be 5-10, M-F (alternating days), and Sat/Sun 0700-1500 and/or 1430-2200
Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a polygraph. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.