FACILITY TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR
McKesson is seeking dynamic and motivated Sr Maintenance Technician in our newly built distribution center (DC) located in the
Lehigh Valley (LHV) in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The LHV DC is the newest and largest DC in the McKesson Medical-Surgical
network, boosting a footprint of 508,000 ft2 with future capacity to expand to 600,000 ft.2
Successful candidates will be well-rounded in supervising and executing preventative maintenance work orders for all electrical,
mechanical & automated conveyor and packaging equipment. Bringing their skills, troubleshooting, repair experience and knowledge
of a broad range of complex industrial facility systems. A safety-focused individual who enjoys being part of a team. Scheduled work
will be Saturday thru Tuesday on 10 hr days. Our technicians are supported with the best tools, training and "Cushman" lift trucks!
• Preventative Maintenance work order execution, troubleshooting, and repair a wide variety of challenging electromechanical
systems in a distribution center environment. Primarily automated MDR conveyors & packaging equipment.
• Provide electrical, mechanical, & automation support for all facility systems & equipment including but not limited to
conveyors (IntelliQ), ASRS, spiral conveyors (Ambaflex) freezers, coolers, HVAC (Carrier), air compressors (Keaser),
generators (Kohler), box erectors (WexXar), auto box erectors (Seal Air I PACK), printers, bander (Mosca MP-6), wrappers
(Lantech), belt extenders (Ajustoveyor), dock lifts, lift trucks (Crown), battery exchanger (BHS), bailers & compactors.
• Demonstrate skills in all phases of facility maintenance including electrical troubleshooting.
• Self-starter in new equipment learning, training & ability to lead preventative maintenance efforts.
• Communicate with and maintain effective relationships with service contractors & vendors.
SCHEDULE: Saturday-Tuesday 4 10 hour days
• 3+ years CMMS work order preventative maintenance set up, troubleshooting & repair of MDR conveyor as a facility lead.
• CMMS work order spare parts inventory order, replenishment & management experience; Windows XP/Windows 7.
• Drive scope deliverables of vendors on facilities projects with budgets, bid scope, commissioning & site acceptance testing.
• Experience troubleshooting PLC conveyor controls with relay logic microprocessor controls.
• Knowledge of the NEC and light electrical construction experience is desired.
• Proven ability to read & understand electrical, mechanical & automation schematics is required.
• Excellent understanding of systems including transformers, generators, switchgear, AC/DC drives, UPS & LED lighting.
• Experience with and ability to train others on LOTO and OSHA regulations.
• Proven ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with contractors who perform site work.
• Proven ability to learn quickly & address issues as they arise during work hours or when on call.
• Applicants must have flexibility with work hours & days, to include holidays & short notice call in.
Critical Knowledge & Skills
• Proven leadership/team building skills which adhere to Integrity, Customer Centered, Accountability, Respect, & Excellence.
• Proven ability to read and comprehend complex electrical, mechanical and automation system prints quickly and have the
ability to convey information to facilities team under high pressure situations.
• Working knowledge of all "trade' categories; Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, generators, switchgear, PLC's, UPS & AHU's.
• Working knowledge of or capacity to learn PC software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
CMMS (Maintenance Connection), Warehouse Control Systems and other automation software.
Education - Minimum Requirements
• 2+ years facilities engineering experience and demonstrated leadership skills
• Associate degree, trade school certification, or verifiable training in a relevant technical field.
• At least 3 years electrical, mechanical & automation troubleshooting of MDR/Spiral Conveyors systems, HVAC, freezer
refrigeration, bander, wrapper & printer experience. Aptitude to organize self as well as other team member activities.
Includes standing, sitting, walking, general & roof ladder, scissor lift, & fork truck use, to (4) story heights in a warehouse environment.
Must be able to carry and operate a laptop & handheld device. Must be willing to work various hours in a 24/7 operational warehouse
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from
consideration for employment based upon criminal history. McKesson is committed to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all
job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact
us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Continue to grow your
career with McKesson!
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!