Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Senior Manager, Software Development to join our team in the Vienna, VA area.
The Advanced Cyber Solutions (ACS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing a project, or series of smaller projects or a definable piece of a larger program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities
- Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives
- Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading or assisting with proposals
- Projects managed are typically of high technical complexity
- Provides design ideas for new capabilities or recommendations for improvements to existing capabilities
- Familiar with multiple software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, TDD, Waterfall)
- Expert level knowledge of security concepts, networks, device drivers, and system internals are applied in daily tasks
- Expert knowledge in at least two technology area (e.g. Windows, Linux, SQL, Network dev)
- Assembly (x86/x64) experience desired
- Communicates status with leadership and customers
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Determines computer user needs, analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, and programming
- Ensures software standards are met
- Leads the design, development, documenting, testing and debugging of applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Able to lead a project developing hardware or software based CNO capabilities providing direction to other CNO developers
- Plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project
- Active Secret level security clearance is required to start.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside an office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.