Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureInformation Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) Washington, DCEligible for Public Trust JR# R08931
ManTech has an immediate need for an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE)/Cyber Security Engineer Level III
for our Peace Corps
The Peace Corps Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) provides global IT services and solutions that enable the Peace Corps to achieve its mission and strategic goals. These IT services include: a wide area network (WAN) with a global presence; International posts; regional recruitment offices; information systems (owned by or operated on the behalf of Peace Corps); locations on premise, cloud platform, hybrid and third-party services.
The ISSE's primary role will be to provide support to planning, designing and implementing security controls which safeguard and monitor events for information systems, enterprise applications and data.
- Oversee the development of new systems and the configuration management of existing systems.
- Create initial risk assessments or security impact analysis which identify security risks related to new systems or change requests to existing systems and recommendation for applicable security controls or compensating controls.
- Serve as a member of the Information Security team and perform technical activities for delivering effective host, network, data, and application security services.
- Have primary responsibility for security platforms in the production environment, as well as development environments.
- Identify security requirements and provide input to the system design to ensure the proper controls are built in.
- Participate in planning and executing in the system development life cycle of new system cycles.
- Conduct risk analysis and update the risk assessment report for all changes to the FISMA systems.
- Provide a security impact analysis to include but not limited to the change to the overall system risk rating and posture and documentation that is impacted requiring updates.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience directly related to Information Systems Security Engineering
- Bachelor's degree
- Eligible for Public Trust
- CISSP Certification
- Experience with FISMA and NIST
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 555283601Posted: 2020-05-27