Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Description of a Master Scheduler
- Support the Government with Integrated Master Schedules that are developed and maintained for multiple projects to summary a program portfolio. This will require the liaison with mission partners and task owners to determine the sequencing and duration of activities.
- Create a project baseline for each project and monitor project progress against that
- Identify and resolve resource and schedule conflicts and constraints among multiple projects.
- Provide impact analysis of schedule changes; identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team.
- Develop network diagrams to determine critical paths and critical path activities.
- Evaluate "what if" scenarios to determine how the project schedules are affected and review these project schedules and brief management on slippage or potential slippage; identify root causes of any issues.
- Experience in providing detailed analysis and reporting of project schedules; from project inception; through the development phases; to project completion.
- Attend pertinent project meetings and proactively validate schedule milestones, document engineering constraints and/or slippage or acceleration of work activities while analyzing emerging risk items and performance trends for root causes.
- Support the development and the sustainment of appropriate project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and activity coding in accordance with the contract Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Have an understanding of policies; methods; and procedures that includes advanced Planning and Scheduling techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines
- 10+ years experience in the above OR Master's degree and 8+ years OR PhD and 5+ years
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 555283605Posted: 2020-07-14