Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first.At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented SNOW Business Analyst to join our team in McLean, VA. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops a thorough understanding of the requirements then applies industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution
- Works closely with the ServiceNow Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met
- Plays an active role in configuring the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required
- May also assist and sometimes lead test plan development and execution
- Supports Organizational Change Management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the "to be" solution
- Leads internal development of business process story / requirement gathering
- Provides process flow and other system diagramming
- Supervisory responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications:Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years, Business Analysis for system design, system architecture, business technical architecture, business system requirements definition, or similar
- 3+ years, Agile system development life cycle methodology
- 7 to 9 years, Relevant work experience
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
With over 50 years' experience, ManTech holds the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.