McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager- Product Management- Small Business Bank
Small businesses are the backbone of America and a vital part of the economy as a whole. Their success is essential to economic growth and prosperity. We believe that confidence is the best business plan. Within Capital One's Small Business Bank (SBB) division, we help our clients stand out with personalized advice and resources that can help them prepare for what's next. We've helped over 450,000 business owners secure their finances, streamline their cash flow and save time on banking. We provide a variety of competitive savings, checkings, escrow, lending and treasury management products. This is supported by our mission to help small businesses succeed. Our clients aren't just our clients-they're our business partners.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies (Api's, Big Data, Native UI's, RWD) and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products
- Grounding in human centered design with a natural empathy for consumers
- You have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- You think strategically and are able to effectively identify opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a fantastic storyteller and are at ease presenting to senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer products
- At least 1 years digital industry experience for consumers.
- At least 1 year Agile product management experience
- 3-5 years experience as product owner for mobile applications
- 3-5 years experience with web and client-side mobile platforms
- 3-5 years experience as a Mobile Consumer Product Owner in an Agile development process
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).