Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Deployment Engineer in the Chantilly, VA area to join our Deployments team. As a member of our Deployments team you will perform new site and site change deployments to CONUS and some OCONUS locations. Responsibilities
- Configuration and installation of remote customer sites
- Site surveys
- Gathering customer requirements
- Requesting circuits
- Interfacing with the customer throughout the deployment process
- Create and implement router and switch Configurations
- Create and maintain Visio network diagrams
- Troubleshoot technical issues during deployments
- Provide recommendations to enhance and improve the network and performance
- Provide system wide engineering support for network conflicts, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Requires Bachelors degree in (Computer Science, Math or Engineering) and 0-2 years of experience or equivalent work experience
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification required (CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, CND or SSCP)
- DoD 8570 computing environment certification within 6 months of hire. Cisco or Microsoft certification. Company training provided.
- Baseline networking experience
- Knowledge of routing protocols a plus
- Must be willing to travel within the U.S. up to 75% and requires infrequent 5-10% OCONUS travel
- Valid US Passport and Driver's License required
Active Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the past 6 years. Candidate must be open to CI poly Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 555283708Posted: 2020-05-27