Machine Operator - Athens, AL
1720 Wilkinson Street
Athens, Alabama, 35611
United States Job Summary: Machine Operator - Athens, ALStarting Pay: $14.06/hr Increase after probationary periodMedical/Dental/Vision/401k after 30 days of employmentPaid vacation after 30 days of employment
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.Responsibilities
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Military training and or Technical School preferred
Minimum 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment
Posting ID: 555354069Posted: 2020-05-21