At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Investment Advisor within PNC Investments, you will manage Investment Sales at multiple branch locations in the DC area. Job Description
- Licensing Requirements: FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63,65) required. Life and Health Insurance required.
- Consults on investment and insurance strategies, as well as the development of financial plans for clients. Grows and retains an investment and insurance book of business. Owns the client experience, efficiently handling sales and service, identifying sales and/or executing opportunities and making referrals to internal business partners as appropriate.
- Acquires, expands and maintains client relationships through business development and client networking. Grows client loyalty and share of wallet through an exceptional client experience. Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve client problems appropriately and efficiently.
- Develops and implements investment and insurance strategies for clients. Determines the best products to support such strategies. Presents sound financial recommendations and guidance to clients. Establishes individual financial plans based on client financial needs and objectives. Monitors financial plans and recommends changes as needed.
- Actively and regularly coaches and educates branch staff and internal business partners to identify investment opportunities. Drives investment education and visibility among branch staff. In partnership with branch manager and/or investment sales associate, leads the branch team on actions to achieve investment results. Shows urgency with activities and leads by example. Has regular and effective communication with internal and external partners to build strong relationships that drive referral activity.
- Regularly meets with branch manager and other internal business partners to communicate and review business results and pipeline management. Meets service level agreements on lead and referral follow up. Adheres to all applicable laws, regulations, policies and guidelines.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Coaching Others - Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Customer Experience Management. - Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Customer Retention - Knowledge of and ability to implement effective strategies and activities that promote long-term customer loyalty.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Interpersonal Relationships - Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Prospecting. - Knowledge of prospecting principles, processes and skills; ability to identify and engage potential customers in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Sales Tasks And Activities - Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Selling. - Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers. Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. Education
Associates Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.