At Anixter, we help build, connect, protect, and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions—and intelligence—that create reliable, resilient systems that can sustain your business and community. Through our unmatched global distribution network, supply chain management expertise and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit your bottom line.
Responsible for ensuring and delivering excellent customer service to our walk in customers and phone in orders.
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status.
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers.
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required.
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience using sales order computer software.
- Knowledge of Anixter construction and industrial products.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:- Excellent medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times
Click here to apply online
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were approximately $17.2 billion, including Anixter International. The company employs approximately 18,900 people, maintains relationships with more than 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities. WESCO operates 11 fully automated distribution centers and approximately 800 warehouse/branch locations in North America and more than 50 countries around the world, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
To see additional opportunities with Wesco, please visit their careers site at: www.wesco.com/careers