Manager, Sales & Ops Analytics
Auto req ID
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Manage team of analysts and is responsible for the data analytical support for Operations and Operations Support Services. Build databases for operational information such as KPIs, labor management, customer data, financial data and other operational metrics. Provide in depth analysis with the ability to structure problems and recommend solutions based on findings. Provide presentations, data, reports, analysis, monthly reports, etc. to management to aid in decision making. Responsible for using analytic tools to assess teams and determine opportunities for continuous improvement through process standardization, staffing controls, quality control, risk management, const. controls, etc. This position will work closely with all levels of management and will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional business units to ensure effectiveness of projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage the analytics and reporting function for the Operations and Operations Support Services department.
2. Develop databases to maintain operational information such as financial information, KPIs, key metrics, store level detail, sales and promotions, other performance data, etc.
3. Develop, monitor and report on departmental metrics and initiatives with a focus on evaluating operational performance.
4. Ability to work with large amounts of data and conduct analysis from identifying issues and trends, to recommending solutions.
5. Manage cross functional teams to complete initiatives in a timely and efficient manner.
6. Prepare slides and presentations for senior management to deliver at board and executive meetings.
7. Train staff on analytical tools and techniques to ensure standard approach and accuracy of analysis and reporting.
8. Ability to present to senior level management complex issues and ideas in an easily understood format.
9. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 7 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
(For Retail Field Jobs Only) Store City
Store Number/Dept Number
239902034000 - Workforce Management
200 E Peach St
(For Retail Field Jobs Only) Store State
Posting ID: 555355523Posted: 2020-05-21