ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS:If you are a retired/inactive nurse or graduate nurse, opportunities are currently available for you to make a difference in someone's life. The Texas Board of Nursing is implementing waivers of certain requirements to re-activate retired or inactive nursing licenses and to extend the permits of graduate nurses up to six month in response to COVID-19.
Opportunities are also available for CNAs, dietary cooks and aides. Please contact McKinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for potential employment opportunities. Join our team and make a difference in someone's life.
Nexion affiliates operate 39 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
- Responsible for the overall safety, appearance and maintenance of the facility in accordance with all applicable Federal, State and Local requirements at all times.
- Completes maintenance services and activities using TELS maintenance program.
- Inspects storage rooms, workrooms, utility/janitorial closets for upkeep and safety controls
- Ensures safety committee meetings are held monthly, with complete and accurate documentations.
- Keep abreast of economic conditions and recommend to the Administrator adjustments in maintenance services that assure the continued ability to provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Minimum of 3 years diverse construction or maintenance related experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must be knowledgeable various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, HVAC certification a plus but not required.
- Experience as Maintenance Technician in a skilled nursing facility preferred, but not required.
- Must have knowledge of building codes and safety regulations.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation and valid driver's license.
Compensation and Benefits Package
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, AD and D Benefits, LT/ST Disability, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401K
Posting ID: 555355629Posted: 2020-06-25