At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Coordinates the day-to-day activities of maintenance workers to ensure that production equipment, machinery, or instruments function reliably and safely and that facilities, buildings, and plants are in good working order. Monitors workers responsible for the maintenance of production equipment and related systems. Assists with root cause analysis of equipment failures and implements fixes. Essential Functions
- Oversees maintenance of injection molding, blow molding and packaging equipment.
- Oversees activities of maintenance department. Reviews and approves preventative maintenance documents.
- Schedules and manages preventative maintenance activities.
- Responsible for building world-class mechanical and preventative maintenance teams that will keep production equipment in excellent condition, keep lines running high efficiencies and maintain proper stock of parts.
- Oversees outside contractors performing installations and projects at the facility.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Hires, trains, coaches and reviews performance of employees. Works with HR for employee discipline issues, terminations and recruitment.
- Oversees safety team activities. Monitors and enforces safety requirements.
- Builds a positive work environment.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and maintenance records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications for machine tools and process technology to improve quality, cost and cycle times.
- Estimates, requisitions and inspects materials.
- Maintains a clean work environment
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 4 Years - Experience in Position
- 2 Years - Experience managing people/projects
- Required to lift items up to 50 lbs throughout shift.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and educationCompetencies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 6 Years - Experience working in Position
- 4 Years - Experience managing people/projects
This position embodies the values of Niagara's LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Identifies safety issues and takes prompt corrective action
- Coaches/corrects unsafe team behavior
- Effectively prioritizes quality, productivity, and cost
- Encourages honest feedback from direct reports, peers, and up-line manager
- Uses customer feedback to improve service levels and internal/external customer relationships
- Understands the concepts of process consistency and waste minimization
- Modifies goals based on changing business needs
- Promotes sharing of opposing viewpoints
- Find a Way
- Anticipates problems and opportunities within functional area, and recommends proactive solutions
- Uses technical knowledge to coach team performance and educate others
- Leverages technical know-how to solve challenging problems
- Encourages and models teamwork to demonstrate behavioral expectations for Team Members
- Builds relationships up, down, and across effectively
- Empowered to be Great
- Provides effective coaching and feedback to improve individual and team performance
- Provides positive recognition for Team Member results
- Assigns responsibilities to maximize team strengths
- Resolves team conflicts with a calm demeanor and skill
- Effectively communicates team and individual expectations and follows up appropriately
- Minimum Required:
- Associate's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other related field/vocational studies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other related field/vocational studies
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None Required
Posting ID: 555355683Posted: 2020-06-25